June 5, 2021
Mercy Multiplied exists to provide opportunities for all to experience God's unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power through our residential programs, outpatient services, and Outreach services. When you Run for Mercy, you are helping women in our residential and outpatient programs find hope and healing through Christ. This year Mercy Multiplied is offering the convenience of a virtual Run for Mercy 5K and Family Walk instead of our in person events to ensure the safety of all our participants while still making a BIG impact to support the mission of Mercy. Run at your convenience while still receiving our Run for Mercy T-shirt in the mail. Sign up as an individual or with a team. What you may not know, is that each year, the women in our residential program train to run in the Run for Mercy 5K and Family Walk. Every participant runs for different reasons, but our goal is the same: to see people walk in freedom. Will you join us and our residents?
What it means to be a virtual runner:
- Register online, choose your own starting line at a location convenient for you, and complete the race at your pace, on or before June 5, 2021.
- Registration will be open through June 5, 2021. Sign up by May 9, 2021 to take advantage of the $30 early bird registration rate and to guarantee your Run for Mercy T-shirt will arrive in the mail by June 5, 2021. If you sign up May 10, 2021 or after, you will still receive a T-shirt but it will be after June 5. Regular registration is $35.
- Choose which location you would like to support through your efforts during the registration process.
- Create a personal fundraising page to support the life-transforming work of Mercy Multiplied. You can also create a Facebook Fundraiser right from your participant center which is a great way to raise additional funds!
- Visit and click "attend" at our Virtual Run for Mercy 5K and Family Walk Facebook Page to stay up to date with prizes, inspiration, community, and exciting race day happenings on June 5, 2021. CLICK HERE
- Run in your 2021 Run for Mercy T-shirt and share on your socials using #RFM21
- Know that you are helping women walk in freedom by running and donating!
For information about the Run for Mercy race, please contact Lauren Hobar at firstname.lastname@example.org.